Legal action against wife not allowing to visit the child

My wife does not allow me to visit my son at my convenience and prohibits me to take him out completely. Can I do anything about this?

As a natural and biological parent both mother and father has equal rights of raising the child for the betterment and bright future of the child thus father can file a case for child custody.If mother is not allowing to meet the child then Father can approach nearest police station also.

There is a solution that we can file a petition for custody of the child as per the Guardians and wards act
By filing This petition you can able to get a custody of your child as per the court order..

Popular Child Custody Lawyers