Legal action against wife not allowing to visit the child

My wife does not allow me to visit my son at my convenience and prohibits me to take him out completely. Can I do anything about this?

Answers (2)

156 votes

As a natural and biological parent both mother and father has equal rights of raising the child for the betterment and bright future of the child thus father can file a case for child custody.If mother is not allowing to meet the child then Father can approach nearest police station also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

181 votes

There is a solution that we can file a petition for custody of the child as per the Guardians and wards act
By filing This petition you can able to get a custody of your child as per the court order..

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles