Is there any law that girl child has to stay with mother and father

Is their any law that Girl child has to stay couple of days with mother and couple of days with father in Child custody law. I heard about rights of visiting hours. I got married in Christianity in 2012 but got separated becoz of abuse ad physical torture. Frm 4 yrs i took complete care of my child both physically an financially. Please help me out. I don't want to send her to in laws home.

Madam

there is rule that the child under the age pf 5 should be under the care of mothere. There after it is the left to the child to stay with its desire person

There is no law that child should be in certain time with father and certain time with mother.

if it was accepted by any written form, the it should be followed.

i hope there is nothing like that.

in case if there is a force you can take injunction for that kind of condition.

please contact me if further help required

So far as the Custody of the child is concerned there is no fixed formula . Prima facie consideration is the welfare of the child. Family background and financial status are major factors in deciding the issue of custody.
Normally in the case of a boy or an unmarried girl—the father, and after him, the mother, provided that the custody of a minor who has not completed the age of five years shall ordinarily be with the mother.
It is advised to discuss all the issues with the counsel and then take appropriate decision.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers