I need my daughter's Child custody in my hand

I am simranjeet kaur, i am not divorced from my husband, but we are living seperately, i don't want to live with him anymore. But i must need my daughter's custody, i am not a working women also, but i was working some time before in a company, i have all evidence of that company job, now i am not continued my job because of nobody have to stay with my daughter at my job time, now i trying to get a job for doing from home. My husband is not a good person, his background history is not well, allready he have lots of case and before he live in jail more than 3, 4 times , but he have lots of money, he try to seperate my daughter from me, she is only 7 years now, he tries to put her in a boarding school, but i am not agreed with that, in this situation can i get my daughter's custody in my hand, also i am ready to maintain her , i don't want to any maintenance from him, plz give me a reply

hi simranjeet, you have a very strong case at hand being a mother of a girl child, and she is just 7 years, and she needs a mother more than a father. it is a mother who can be an actual guardian of a baby girl as a mother can understand the girl child's need, not a father. do not worry.... you may surely get the custody of the baby girl. just go ahead. best wishes.

please file a case of domestic violence and pray for seperate accomodation, maintenance, custody of child and compensation. this way you will not need to take a divorce, while your husband will be directed to fulfil the responsibilities as a father.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers