I need my daughter's Child custody in my hand

I am simranjeet kaur, i am not divorced from my husband, but we are living seperately, i don't want to live with him anymore. But i must need my daughter's custody, i am not a working women also, but i was working some time before in a company, i have all evidence of that company job, now i am not continued my job because of nobody have to stay with my daughter at my job time, now i trying to get a job for doing from home. My husband is not a good person, his background history is not well, allready he have lots of case and before he live in jail more than 3, 4 times , but he have lots of money, he try to seperate my daughter from me, she is only 7 years now, he tries to put her in a boarding school, but i am not agreed with that, in this situation can i get my daughter's custody in my hand, also i am ready to maintain her , i don't want to any maintenance from him, plz give me a reply

Answers (2)

112 votes

hi simranjeet, you have a very strong case at hand being a mother of a girl child, and she is just 7 years, and she needs a mother more than a father. it is a mother who can be an actual guardian of a baby girl as a mother can understand the girl child's need, not a father. do not worry.... you may surely get the custody of the baby girl. just go ahead. best wishes.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

212 votes

please file a case of domestic violence and pray for seperate accomodation, maintenance, custody of child and compensation. this way you will not need to take a divorce, while your husband will be directed to fulfil the responsibilities as a father.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles