I am 23 and want live a independent life

In Child Custody Law
I am 23years female. My family is forcing me for marriage but i want to study what i like get a job and then marry once i m independent and on my own. I tried suicide but then i realised my family doesnt care about my death. They are adament on their decission. I tried to explain them everything alot of time but they are not ready to listen. Death is not an option now running away is. Can i do it? Even if my mother place a complaing about me running away? Please help me.. I m very helpless now. Please

u can choose ur life now and u r attain majority. tell ur parents u have ur own dreams iu will achieved ur dreams after u will get married u can open ur mouth in ur parents. suicide is false dicision u died only u can loss no one have bothered about you. god bless u.

any further clarification u can contact me

Popular Child Custody Lawyers