Husband is torturing wife wants to file for divorce and child custody

My sisters is regularly mentally tortured by her husband and in laws for money .every time threatened for murder by her husband.my sister have a boy child of 4 year old .what can she do now for divorce and child custody.please help my sister.she is now with her husband in their home and her husband working in Jemco prvt company in jamshedpur,jharkhand . Please suggest my sister how can she get divorce and child custody. Thank you

As per ur case u have to go to S.P OFFICE RELATING THE CASE. FILE A FIR IN LOCAL POLICE STATION WHERE UR SISTER IS PRESENTLY RESIDING. As per criminal law u can file case against ur sister husband and also claim custody of child

Hello,
Have gone through your query it seems your sister has been facing mental and physical abuse of great extent
Therefore I suggest your sister to file a complaint case in the CJM against mental cruelty and domestic violence at the same time ask her to file a divorce case in the family court stating the reason of mental cruelty and physical abuse (domestic violence)
The Child is generally handed over to mother till she doesnt marry another man and your sister can claim maintenance under section 125 of Crpc after divorce and she will be maintained by the certain salary percentage of the husband.
Best of Luck

Popular Child Custody Lawyers