How to take custody of my sisters child after her death

Wanted to know can I take my sister child custody from my jija as my sister is no more from last 2.5 years and her daughter is only 3.5years. My jija does not take proper care of her and now he is married he keep her daughter to village to his mom's place and he and his wife is in Mumbai Please advise

Father being natural guardian it is difficult but if u can make out a case to show that the girl is neglected and her future with her father is uncertain and bad where as u can convince the court that u can take care of the girl with access to her father ,you will get custody further you have to show and ask court to declare you as guardian and you shall undertake to send the girl to best of the school and give best education as upbringing ,without any return and that u under take to provide security to her in form of fixed deposit ,the court shall have no heistation to give u custody

Popular Child Custody Lawyers