How to prevent getting divorce proceedings

Hello sir My husband had illigal relation with his younger brothers wife() since one year. I tell this to my husband's mother, husband() also  But nobody wants to solve the matter even everyone blame me that i doubt them i have 5 year old son(arya) he seen many time pooja and  doing something wrong(sex) and tell me.. I consult it with pooja's husband he beat her many times but there is nothing happened. Now this time i frustrated because they all made it legal. And i came to my fathers home and ask for help.  listen this news and wants to divorce me because i pollute their family name. His mother blackmail me that give my grandson to me and never come home, we don't need you. I want to solve the matter i don't want to divorce. But (my husband ) wants. I don't want to loose my son. Plz help me ....

you have not state that have you made any complaint to police , in my opinion first you make a complaint to the police and there is also way to make a complaint under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005. Because under the DV Act your rights will be protected regarding child protection and harassment. Are you in Job or not ? If not, then you can also make the demand for maintenance from your husband immediately under the DV Act and definitely you will get the relief or you can also proceed under the 125 Crpc for maintenance.

I want to tell you two important fact..first is if you don't want divorce than its not possible for your husband to get divorce from court .....it Will be a very Long procedure of 4/5 yes.....second its always up to your son ,where he wants to live... Your husband or your mother in Law can't take him forcibly.... Its always be your son's desire according to law

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

In the given facts your husband and Inlaws can not take custody of your son since he is 5 years old. So far as divorce is concerned it's not a cake walk in given facts and circumstances. If you want to stay at your matrimonial home their is remedy available in law to you.indian law is in your favour.