How to get child custody in my favour

Hi my name is Dinesh and working​ in Dubai. My wife was living with my mother. It is been five months now and my left the house with my only daughter to her grandmother's house. And last month I came down to Bangalore and give a police complaint and brought them back home. Then after a week I came back to Dubai. Now she again left the house with my daughter. I feel she is cheating on me. When I got married to her had many affairs. But still knowing everything I got married to her. But she still not changed. Now I m very much worried about my daughter she is just 1 year old. Its Being a girl child, I don't want my daughter to be with my wife. Pls help me. Regards

Answers (1)

85 votes

Worry about your mother who served you all these years. Forget about your wife and daughter. You will get divorce. Marry happily and lead fresh life. ..............more through emails..................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles