How to get child custody in my favour

Hi my name is Dinesh and working​ in Dubai. My wife was living with my mother. It is been five months now and my left the house with my only daughter to her grandmother's house. And last month I came down to Bangalore and give a police complaint and brought them back home. Then after a week I came back to Dubai. Now she again left the house with my daughter. I feel she is cheating on me. When I got married to her had many affairs. But still knowing everything I got married to her. But she still not changed. Now I m very much worried about my daughter she is just 1 year old. Its Being a girl child, I don't want my daughter to be with my wife. Pls help me. Regards

Worry about your mother who served you all these years. Forget about your wife and daughter. You will get divorce. Marry happily and lead fresh life. ..............more through emails..................

Popular Child Custody Lawyers