How to filed a complaint against child marriage

I want to stop the marriage of my friends whose age is only 18 and 16 years only and girls age are only12-13 years ,the family members are force for this ,so give any complaint number.

Answers (1)

Dear, first of all, u arrange the age proof of ur friend and the invitation card of marriage then u go to the samaj and bal kalyan office of ur area and make aware that officer about the incident... and just make a call to toll free no. Of police. The police and officer of bal kalyan have duty to stop the.. BAL VIVAH.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Child is removed from territorial jurisdiction. I am hindu and wife also hindu. Can I invoke section 26 in this case.…

Read More

My wife has filed the divorce petition , marriage total 8 yrs, I have 3 yrs old daughter.... Kindly I suggest me whether i can get the custody of my d…

Read More

i have one girl child 5 yrs old nd my wife living wid her parents and she has been do case against in me in women cell i wanna know how can i meet my …

Read More

my elder brother is missing since 20 months and the crime branch is handling this case. he is survived by his wife aged 34 and child 5 yrs. his wife l…

Read More