How to filed a complaint against child marriage

I want to stop the marriage of my friends whose age is only 18 and 16 years only and girls age are only12-13 years ,the family members are force for this ,so give any complaint number.

Dear, first of all, u arrange the age proof of ur friend and the invitation card of marriage then u go to the samaj and bal kalyan office of ur area and make aware that officer about the incident... and just make a call to toll free no. Of police. The police and officer of bal kalyan have duty to stop the.. BAL VIVAH.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers