How to deal with cheque bounce

In Child Custody Law
If someone is giving me a cheque but no money is available in the a/c so wht should i do ?? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Under negotiable instrument act 138 you can file a criminal case against any person who issue an instrument and donot honour it beside criminal there are civil remedy avaliable under law,

You need to send legal notice to the drawer of the cheque within 30 days of receipt of memo for cheque bounced.
then wait for the reply from the other party for 15 days and after expiry of 15 days you can file the case with the concern court within 30 days of expiry of such period.

Thanks

Deposit the cheque in your account and get it dishonoured. Give notice u/s.138 and after waiting for statutory period file complaint u/s. 138 of negotiable instruments act before magistrate court having jurisdiction

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Accept the cheque for your dues from that person, duly signed ,for the current date drawn in favour of you and then deposite the said cheuqe in your account and if not cleare in the due time send notice for the dues and after 45 days of your notice date if money is not given to you you can file case against him for your legal dues U/S-138 N.I.Act