How can I get custody of my daughter

In Child Custody Law
I got married in Christianity in 2012 but got separated becoz of abuse ad physical torture. After getting separated i got conceived ad now i have 4 yrs Girl child. Frm 4 yrs i took complete care of my child both physically an financially. i want to know about girls child custody laws. Help me i don't want to lose my only hope n my life my child. Is their any law that Girl child has to stay couple of days with mother and couple of days with father in Child custody law. I heard about rights of visiting hours. Can u help me out.

You can claim custody of the child under Hindu Minority Act and guardianship act 1956.As per the said Act custody of a child up to 6 years stays with mother however after examining the paramount welfare interest of the child custody of the child can be given to father

Popular Child Custody Lawyers