how can i get custody of my Child?

my wife has left me with my kid of 2 year. i want the custody of my child. how can i proceed in it? please guide me. and we are married for 3 years

As per the Section 6 of the the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956, father is the natural guardian of the child, however till the age of 5 years the custody remains with mother . But  this to, depends on the paramount welfare interest of the child and in most of the cases,  courts have granted custody to the father.

We suggest that you file a case of custody under Guardianship Ward Act 1890 and the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 along with which also file an application for temporary custody.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers