How can I fully enjoy my visitation rights over my child?

In the mutual papers it is not mentioned regarding time or venue to see the child... Now they are allowing only few hours with my child nd not letting to take him home with me...he is 3.5 yrs old.. I just need to take him with me for sometime.. Is there any provision..please advice..

Firstly custody differ according to your religion.In case of Hindu religion legal custody vest with mother and in case of Muslim religion legal custody with father. As in your case as the child is very small custody is always preferred with mother but father has the right to visit and spend time and that can be discussed with your spouse and if they r not allowing it you can approach crt for the same.

You have to approach the family court with a petition under the guardian and wards act. There you can call for and settle with your spouse as to the time, venue etc. Also you can suggest 1 or 2 days in a week with you, depending on the circumstances of the case

Popular Child Custody Lawyers