How can I claim for my child's custody who is living with my parents

I am a separated hindu woman. I am in separation for last 5 years. My son is 5 years old. He is living with my parents from he is 5 months old. I don't live with my parents. Now I want to bring my son to me but my parents refuse to give him to me. They have very good connection with my ex husband and obey all his words. Now please suggest me a legal way to get my child back. I am helpless, please help.

You will have to file custody case in court but you have not specified the reason why you left your 5 month baby with your parents. This will be a reason that court will be reluctant to give the custody of the child to you. Who has been maintaining the child's expenses. all this will be a factor to decide.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli