×

Got divorced from first wife now letting to meet child wants custody

I have two wives. My second marriage has been done with the consent of my first and second wife. And now 12 years later my first wife says that if you give a second wife a divorce, then I will let you meet your daughter. My daughter age is10 years i want her custody or visitation right, I have a boy from another wife. I can not survive without my daughter. It's been a month since I did not meet my daughter. My daughter can not live without me. My daughter's mother is my first wife. She is a government servant. She has been living with another room for me since one month. In this, her mother encouraged her against me. my first wife is my daughter's mother is suffering from a sexually transmitted decease form last few years ago .And her health is not good enough.

you can file custody petition under the Hindu guardianship act and under minority act in district court of your area and you have to prove you are physical financial and socially capable to maintain your daughter and can fulfill her all the needs of health education and other things you need to file This petition as early as possible

For any kind of legal support and no service with in Mumbai Pune and Aurangabad
Kindly contact us at
advocate gurchal Bhosari Pune

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Kiran Ashri
Sector 56, Gurgaon