Got divorced from first wife now letting to meet child wants custody

I have two wives. My second marriage has been done with the consent of my first and second wife. And now 12 years later my first wife says that if you give a second wife a divorce, then I will let you meet your daughter. My daughter age is10 years i want her custody or visitation right, I have a boy from another wife. I can not survive without my daughter. It's been a month since I did not meet my daughter. My daughter can not live without me. My daughter's mother is my first wife. She is a government servant. She has been living with another room for me since one month. In this, her mother encouraged her against me. my first wife is my daughter's mother is suffering from a sexually transmitted decease form last few years ago .And her health is not good enough.

Answers (1)

you can file custody petition under the Hindu guardianship act and under minority act in district court of your area and you have to prove you are physical financial and socially capable to maintain your daughter and can fulfill her all the needs of health education and other things you need to file This petition as early as possible

For any kind of legal support and no service with in Mumbai Pune and Aurangabad
Kindly contact us at
advocate gurchal Bhosari Pune

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hi sir My neighbour torches us like blocking our path , passing comment ,once he beat my brother on road so we file a case against them then they did …

Read More

My wife & in-laws left my house along with my 1yr old daughter without information and a GD has been lodged in the PS. I also came to know that sh…

Read More

I got married before 2.5 years and have a son 1.5 yrs old. I am going through harassment by my wife and I am applying for divorce. I want my son custo…

Read More

I want the custody of my baby and want a divorce from my husband. How can I do that?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue