Got divorce wife not letting to visit child want visitation right

I recently got divorced in December 2017 and now my ex-wife is not allowing me see my baby, I want to see my baby once or twice a month and spend time with her. So how can I proceed ? how much will be court/lawyer expenses ?

Was their not any condition with regards to custody of child or visiting right to see the child. If their is not their any were then you can file case for custody of child, it depends if you could get custody or at least visitation right

Popular Child Custody Lawyers