Girl child 8 year old can mother apply for custody?

In Child Custody Law
Meri 8 sal ki beti aur 1 sal ka beta hai mere pati muze talak Dena chahate hai muze meri beti ki custody mil sakati haiya nahi mai house wife hu sir plz.bataye

Answers (3)

312 votes

Yes apKo beti ki custody zaroor milege us ke saath aap ko maintenance bhi milege aap beti ke natural guardian ho. Aap ko sahi taraha se application karna padege if you require any further assistance you can contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

203 votes

As per description given by you, you are not the earning source in the family generally this factor is considered, whether is it possible for you to find out any earning source for maintenance of the children, you have not detected the reason after 10 years of married life why you are talking such a decision. Be frank for contact.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
168 votes

1) G haa apko domestic violence act k Kalam 21 ke mutabic Nichli court me arzi dakhal krne k baad fauran aakhri faisla hone tk custody mil sakti hai .ya 2) The guardians and wards act k tehat district court me arzi dakhal Kr k dono baccho ka kabza le sakti ho us 3) criminal. P. C sec 97 k mutabic aapke pati baccho se aapko milne nhi dete honge to aap nichli faujdari adalat me arzi or halaf nama dakhal kr sakte ho

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles