DV case against husband is on,provoking son against me by giving gifts

Dv is filed. Husband not icing household expense even before that. Now takes away child on weekends. We r staying under one roof.. but whole weekend he takes child out of station and provokes him against mother. Can wife ask for custody of child even while staying under one roof to restrain father from doing this. In a sense.. father sends child to mother during weekday for school etc and when enjoyment period comes for weekend he likes to show child how good he is by taking him out whole day at malls or outstation.. what can be done if This continues till hearing comes. He is not even paying anything for child nor wife at home.. next year for schooling also he may not give but will enjoy the perks of taking child out.. he often asks child do u want to come and he says yes coz of bribe he gives .. uses very abusive language in front of child.. recordings of his abuse are there with me and also written on interim petition too.. they hvnt yet attended first hearing

Answers (1)

226 votes

No legally you can not stop your husband from taking your child out for anything which construes a normal relationship between a father and a son. However, you can apply for child custody after you get a decree of divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles