Divorce from wife and custody of unborn child

31-Mar-2023 (In Child Custody Law)
Have differences with my wife over several issues. Ego keeps clashing. I have financially helped hr family & gave moral support to get rid of their financial woes and never asked the money back. Recently during ceremony of baby shower she insisted for some flower jewellery, to which I obliged and searched the same. Unfortunately for some reason or the other, we could not find something she wud like. Her maternal brother insisted on gifting jewellery to her, to which I objected as I don't like that family. Earlier she agreed by saying she would accept whatever decision I take in this regard. But as he prepares very good jewellery, she got greedy and started insisting for the same. I denied. Her mother also insisted on accepting jewellery from that brother. To which, I called up her mother and told her tht she should'nt interfere in our matters. She considered this as her mother's insult. Also she keeps threatning me that she won't care abt the baby.
Answers (0)

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."