Clarification on visitation rights by father

My brother had an altercation with her wife an year back, at that time she was 4 months pregnant. She left home without saying anything since then she is not picking up her call nor her parents are answering any calls they are just trying to ignore, we heard form a relative that they want a divorce. Now coming to the point my brother is really fond of his child. At the time of birth he visited the hospital to see his child but was thrown away by some gundas hired by his father in law. Moreover they filed an FIR against us for intruding hospital and creating ruckus the case is still pending in the court. The worry is the mother and her family are not showing son's face to my brother. Its been more than 6 months my brother has not met his only child. Not even a single photo has been sent to him. Being a father he is very devastated and time and again he is losing hope for life. I want to ask what legal steps i can take to arrange a meeting of my brother and his son. From karnataka

HI,

Your brother has every right to file a case seeking custody of the child and that in the said case an interim arrangement could be made to meet the child at a regular interval. Being the natural guardian he has every right to meet the child

Popular Child Custody Lawyers