Clarification n procedure to obtain child custody of granddaughter

Being a grandfather, I want to keep my granddaughter (age 5+ years), after the death of my son, her mother(My daughter in law) has got married and wants my granddaughter to remain with her maternal grandfather. Please me Tell me how I can keep my granddaughter with myself.

Dear client,
The mother usually gets custody of minor child . But if the mother has married some one else , in this situation the court gives their decision on child custody based on various aspects that deal with the welfare of child.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers