Child custody of 10 months baby

I am a housewife n iwant to know whether child custody goes to father for a 10 months baby.I want my baby wid me..My husband n family is crooked n they make me cry from d day of marriage.

Answers (1)

264 votes

normally.. the custody has to be with the mother, of a babyof 10 months.. you can move to the court in order to safe guard your interest of custody of child. there are ways out for redressal of your grievances including the cruelty faced by you from the in laws

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles