Can father get visiting rights if not paying anything to child

In Child Custody Law
Me and my husband are looking for a divorce as he is over alcoholic and chain smoker. He even use to physically abuse me and this had affected the little child mentally. He is saying that he will not pay any maintenance for the child but he needs the visiting rights. So is it possible for a father to get visiting rights without taking any responsibility of the child???

hello mam your husband can claim child custody as well as child visitation rights also by the court if you want to stop these probabalith of your husband fir claming of child custody of child visitation rights to he senied by the court for tht you need to take proper legal remadial steps to save child with you.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers