Adoption of my younger brothers kids

My younger brother has 4 kids. 11 year old twin daughters, 6 year old daughter, 2 year old son. I wish to adopt few of them. Who of the above can I adopt . I don’t have kids even after 10 years of marriage. How many months shall the adoption procedure long

Hello, this is Advocate Anupam Kumar Mishra.
I received an enquiry from you for your legal issue. Please let me know how can I help you. I handle all types of cases in all courts of Delhi. We provide most customised and reliable legal solutions as per your needs and requirements. Feel free to contact me for a free case evaluation and an appointment for a face to face discussion.
Thanks and regards,
Dr Anupam Kumar Mishra.
(Advocate).

Popular Child Custody Lawyers