Procedure to obtain anticipatory bail for cheque bounce case

Sir, please help me i have taken 10lakhs from a local money lender and i have given a Check as surity now iam facing acute shortage of money and the lender is telling that he is going to put the check in bank but i do not have money in bank will i be jailed for this or can i get a bail or anticipatory bail for this??

Sir,
There is no anticipatory bail for offence under cheque dishonor. The offence is a bailable offence. The parameters to be considered is when was the cheque issued, when was it presented in the bank and the burden to prove the transaction lies with the complainant.

It will take sometime for the proceedings to get concluded. So i would advice you need not worry as of now.

You have not made clear, the cheque given is blank or filled one. Any now give stop payment to bank and on other angle pay what ever amount you have to the lender by acknowledgement for the loan, so even your liability reduce. Then issue legal notice to return/not to present the cheque.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

Hi...if he bounce the cheque we can get a bail by filing bail application and judge will release after puting some conditions and after your execution of bail bonds and if your ready for settlement you can settle the case same day.

Thank you