×

quesLegal advive required for the case of cheque bounce

Some fellow borrowed a handsome amount from me on good faith.but later refused to give the same.After knowing his intentions i pressurized him and he provided me his company's blank cheques and signed blank 100 rs affidavit paper showing that he is wiling to pay. but later he made stop payment of cheques and became absconding.

• ansYou can file a case u/s 138 of NI Act. On the basis of pro-note you can file civil suit for recovery of money as well. Case of cheating also lies.

• Send/Reply To Legal Notice For Cheque Bounce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Cheque Bounce Legal Services