Is there any way to escape a cheque bounce case?

Sir, my father is farmer he open dairy business with himself and one dairy product selling shop person told him to give loan to purchase more cows on basis of guarantee bank check with interest rate of 3% per month for 4 Year my father given him money but i was not possible to give him full money due to low sell of milk and death of cows and he has filed case against my father on bunched check. please suggest what to do ? '

Cheque bounching is a criminal offence in India under the provisions of section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act. If the cheque issued was towards the due liability then the only recourse available is to do compromise and the pay the required sum of the cheque. There is no way out to escape from the liability if it is due.

In that case shift that case to Lol Adalat and try to compromise by asking some more time to return the amount or else you can contest the case on merits and explain the reason before Magistrate and try to convince the court regarding the actual and factual situation.