I Am A Complainant.Accused Not Attending Adjournments

Thanks accused is on conditional bail is he has to attend each and every adjournment.accused not attended since 7 adjournments.yesturday my council given a memo to hon'ble judge that not allowing the accused council absence position But the hon'ble judge allowed the petition.matter is the same judge given conditional bail.last 7 absence petitions allowed before this 8th adjournment(Memo given).I do not understand how the judge allowing the petitions.please give me guidelines,that how I move to furher.Thanking you sir.Awaiting your reply

hi
absent petitions are generally allowed till charges are framed and accused pleads not guilty and commencement ofvtrial
ask your lawyer to move to next stage that is framing of charges , accused pleading not guilty and commencement of trial.
if trial has not commenced ask your lawyer to file a petition under 143a of negotiable instruments act. if the petition is allowed, the accused need to pay 20% of cheque amount to contest the case