How to deal with cheque bounce case

I had given a good amount to someone for his business purposein good faith and he had given me cheques in security which no have bounced ..where do I stand

Yes , you can file case under negotiable instrument act for the same .. firstly you need to serve a notice to the opposite party and you may also file a recovery suit and we can discuss the same on the table as per your convenience.

I am treat cheque bounced problem as section 138 IPC and under Section XXXVii if you have any need of my help I an at delhi Rohini court and you can book appointment on Lawrato you can search my name also

HI
aap uske khilaf court mai ja sakte ho and aap hamari bhi help le sakte ho agar aapka pesa fasa hai to court aapki jarur help karega aap hum se bhi milke court mai case dal sakte ho uske khilaf aap pale puri jankari de uske bad aapka case padega aapki help jarur hogi

We need to send first legal notice within 30 on reciept of information about cheque bounce then further we will give him 15 days time to contact us and make the payment. If he fails to do this, then after completion of 15 day time limit, we need to file criminal complaint in court of law within 15 days of completion of time given to opposite party and we can also file civil suit for recovery as well.

When did the cheque bounce? If limitation permits, you can file a case under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act. It is very likely that you will get the relief from the Court and its a speedy process..