How to deal with cheque bounce case

I had given a good amount to someone for his business purposein good faith and he had given me cheques in security which no have bounced ..where do I stand

Answers (5)

152 votes

Yes , you can file case under negotiable instrument act for the same .. firstly you need to serve a notice to the opposite party and you may also file a recovery suit and we can discuss the same on the table as per your convenience.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

219 votes

I am treat cheque bounced problem as section 138 IPC and under Section XXXVii if you have any need of my help I an at delhi Rohini court and you can book appointment on Lawrato you can search my name also

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
154 votes

aap uske khilaf court mai ja sakte ho and aap hamari bhi help le sakte ho agar aapka pesa fasa hai to court aapki jarur help karega aap hum se bhi milke court mai case dal sakte ho uske khilaf aap pale puri jankari de uske bad aapka case padega aapki help jarur hogi

348 votes

We need to send first legal notice within 30 on reciept of information about cheque bounce then further we will give him 15 days time to contact us and make the payment. If he fails to do this, then after completion of 15 day time limit, we need to file criminal complaint in court of law within 15 days of completion of time given to opposite party and we can also file civil suit for recovery as well.

118 votes

When did the cheque bounce? If limitation permits, you can file a case under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act. It is very likely that you will get the relief from the Court and its a speedy process..

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles