False Cheque Bounse Case .Ihave Not Signed Or Written The Cheque

I have given blank cheque for vehicle loan security but after 8to 9 years pat.sanstha has filled 138 against me for my 2 years back personal loan I have not written the cheque or not signed by me after verifying sign it is not my sign the cheque is written by sanstha clerk and signed by him.hand writing matches clerk handwriting

Answers (1)

342 votes

Since the case under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act is filed in court, you have to defend the said case in court. At the time of trial, your advocate can cross examine the concerned staff of the bank and you can also give evidence through your witness who could be a handwriting expert.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles