False Cheque Bounse Case .Ihave Not Signed Or Written The Cheque

I have given blank cheque for vehicle loan security but after 8to 9 years pat.sanstha has filled 138 against me for my 2 years back personal loan I have not written the cheque or not signed by me after verifying sign it is not my sign the cheque is written by sanstha clerk and signed by him.hand writing matches clerk handwriting

Since the case under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act is filed in court, you have to defend the said case in court. At the time of trial, your advocate can cross examine the concerned staff of the bank and you can also give evidence through your witness who could be a handwriting expert.