cheque was bounced on 28.03.2019 so can i file case now

my cheque was bounced on dated 28.03.2019 and accordingly notice was sent to him on 30.06.2019 which was returned due to non acceptance with reason mentioning on the envelop that he is left. so can i file still a court case against him

Answers (1)

111 votes

hello yes you can file immediately
for waste time as the cheques dishonored ase are technical in nature and it time base matter
move and file a scc case
it is short and less time consuming case and with better results collect all necessary documents in this regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles