Case Has Been Withdrawn Have the Certified Copies

In Cheque Bounce Law
I am a complainant in a cheque bounce case . I have withdrawn the case but with another lawyer as my previous lawyer was not answering to my calls or texts i have recieved the certified copies but my case is still showing pending in e courts website . Another date has also been given please suggest as to what can be done.

In which Court the Matter is shown to be pending? If you have the certified copy of withdrawal of case then it is necessary to scrutinize that certified copy of the concerned Order. To get legal opinion professionally upon online payment, you can whatsapp the relevant facts.