Case Has Been Withdrawn Have the Certified Copies

In Cheque Bounce Law
I am a complainant in a cheque bounce case . I have withdrawn the case but with another lawyer as my previous lawyer was not answering to my calls or texts i have recieved the certified copies but my case is still showing pending in e courts website . Another date has also been given please suggest as to what can be done.

Answers (1)

61 votes

In which Court the Matter is shown to be pending? If you have the certified copy of withdrawal of case then it is necessary to scrutinize that certified copy of the concerned Order. To get legal opinion professionally upon online payment, you can whatsapp the relevant facts.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles