Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can court issue r/w against surety when accused abcsond

When accused is abcsond since one year & court issue notice against surety to produce the accused but he failed can court issue r/w against surety

Answers (3)

So yes surety means that you are guarantor that the accused will be present before the court as and when required and it is the duty of the surety to get him to the court if he is absconding or else court can issue r/w against the surety of he fails to get the accuse before the court
Ajay thakur

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes. The court can issue notice to the surety if the accused is absconding when released on bail. The surety has to appear before the court. In case where the Accused does not appear before the Court when released on bail, the Court can come against the Surety only to the extent of the bail amount.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

No surety cannot be arrested however he will have to pay the entire surety amount in court, as per the surety bond. Arrest warrant will be issued against the accused. Bail in future may be refused. Has the police declared the accused as absconded ?

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2500
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

On 10.11.2016, my previous house landlord gave me a cheque for Rs 16000. The cheque bounced on 15.11.2016. I contacted him and he said he will pay me …

Read More

I had given check to opposition party due to my inconvenience the check was bounced,they had sent me notice.What are options to get out of this rid…

Read More

My client gave me a post dated cheque of 5 lakhs . on depositing the cheque it bounced due to insufficient funds. After that my client promised me tha…

Read More

My father was dead on 11 feb 2017. after this incident some person came to me and told me that your father took cash from me in 2011 and gave me chequ…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue