Can court issue r/w against surety when accused abcsond

When accused is abcsond since one year & court issue notice against surety to produce the accused but he failed can court issue r/w against surety

So yes surety means that you are guarantor that the accused will be present before the court as and when required and it is the duty of the surety to get him to the court if he is absconding or else court can issue r/w against the surety of he fails to get the accuse before the court
Thnxx
Regards
Ajay thakur

Yes. The court can issue notice to the surety if the accused is absconding when released on bail. The surety has to appear before the court. In case where the Accused does not appear before the Court when released on bail, the Court can come against the Surety only to the extent of the bail amount.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

No surety cannot be arrested however he will have to pay the entire surety amount in court, as per the surety bond. Arrest warrant will be issued against the accused. Bail in future may be refused. Has the police declared the accused as absconded ?