Address and contact details of the accused.

I am trying to find out the accused address but in case I can't find his address what are my options? Should I lodge a FIR against him? Though the accused is constantly in touch with me through his cell phone and assuring me that he will pay the amount at on 20th April 2014 but not giving his correct address.

Answers (1)

487 votes
The agreement must be mentioning the address of the person who has taken the loan. If you feel it is wrong address then contact the nearest police station who can ascertain the correct address of the loaner. Further, you should have taken his residence proof before giving him loan.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles