×

quesAddress and contact details of the accused.

I am trying to find out the accused address but in case I can't find his address what are my options? Should I lodge a FIR against him? Though the accused is constantly in touch with me through his cell phone and assuring me that he will pay the amount at on 20th April 2014 but not giving his correct address.

• ansThe agreement must be mentioning the address of the person who has taken the loan. If you feel it is wrong address then contact the nearest police station who can ascertain the correct address of the loaner. Further, you should have taken his residence proof before giving him loan.

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only