Accused Is Convicted And Signed A Bond Agreement Through A Joint Memo

In Cheque Bounce Law
Respected sir / Madam, In a cheque bounce through a joint memo the accussed signed a Bond agreement and agreed to pay the amount via EMI (10 EMI) to me and now he hasn't paid the promised amount ,there is a dateless warrant against him, he stays for a lease and runs a online business, is there any other way or option from the court to settle my complete amount,indeed he is taken to custody.please help me with your suggestions

Answers (2)

311 votes

Dear Sir,
The option open to you either to send him to jail or get attachment of his movable and immovable properties and recover the compensation which was awarded to you...Even if he undergoes full sentence then also you can move the consumer forum for attaching his properties at a future date also...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

99 votes

Sir, you are until and unless find his correct address, you can't secure him before the Court. You should have collect his permanent address at the time of money transactions. Request your advocate to take steps to his correct address otherwise you can't trace out him.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles