Builders Issue Breach Of Contract

In Breach of Contract Law
At the time of possession builders promise us to provide complete infrastructure within two years and took advance payment from us.But now almost more than five years over they complete did breach of contract.we already put complain to govt authority. we try to put FIR is it possible can we do

Answers (1)

241 votes

Hi ,it is advisable to file a complaint before HRERA ,Haryana real estate regulatory authority,Gurgaon and seek delayed interest till possession as compensation..The court may give any additional relief as per the builder buyer agreement

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Breach of Contract Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Breach of Contract Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."