×

What to do if money gets transferred to wrong account by mistake

hello last week i was doing neft to my friend but by mistake iit was transferred to a wrong account.now the receiver is denying to reverse it back and receiver has withdrwan the money . now what actions can i take.

You should contact to your banker who will write to the other party,s bank which in turn mark lien in his account and refund you the money after verifying your credentials.
Otherwise you may file a suit for recovery in the court.

If you have wrongly transferred the amount in a bank account by mistake you can ask the receiver to send it back to you. However if he denies the same you can initiate legal proceedings against him

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore