What to do if I receive a legal notice from bank in lieu of last inst.

Hello Sir, am and working in private company. Past 2.5 yrs continuously I paid ICICI personal loan. Due to my family suitation I couldn't able to pay last month EMI. unfortunately they sent Advocate legal notice, there is mentioned "due to pending EMI within 7 working days you should pay otherwise we will take necessary action for this" like that mentioned, Am not experience for this type of activity. I'm not good when I saw this legal notice. It's insulting me infront of others. Could you pls help to way out. Shall we possible to apply against for this.?? Please help me

It is quite strange that the bank has issued you a legal notice for default of a single EMI. It is better to discuss with the bank officials to sort out the issue. To prove your commitment, clear all arrears immediately.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli