What to do if friend is not giving money back

My friend took 50k from my other friend with my reference. He was supposed give that money back ..now he is telling that he wont give money

Answers (3)

311 votes

First of all you will have to give a legal notice and demand your legal dues. However proper advice can be given to you if you come with all the details information for giving the legal notice before taking any action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

347 votes

Dear Client,

Nothing much can be done. Try to discuss with your friend for payments. You can also try take help of Police(in works in some cases).

And henceforth kindly take case before giving money to anyone.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
329 votes

Have you executed any document while giving money or weather money is paid by cheque or weather you have taken his acknowledgement of receipt? Even though you don't have any documentary evidence then also you can file criminal complaint against that person.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles