×

What to do if friend is not giving money back

My friend took 50k from my other friend with my reference. He was supposed give that money back ..now he is telling that he wont give money

First of all you will have to give a legal notice and demand your legal dues. However proper advice can be given to you if you come with all the details information for giving the legal notice before taking any action.

Dear Client,

Nothing much can be done. Try to discuss with your friend for payments. You can also try take help of Police(in works in some cases).

And henceforth kindly take case before giving money to anyone.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore

Have you executed any document while giving money or weather money is paid by cheque or weather you have taken his acknowledgement of receipt? Even though you don't have any documentary evidence then also you can file criminal complaint against that person.