What to do i am unable to pay my car EMI

One notice has been sent to my guarantor stating that car deficiency balance of 175000 has to pay, he is torturing me to pay that amount, but I am unable to pay because they seized my vehicle for not paying EMI and how can I pay such bulk amount sir, what will happen in this if not paid please tell me some suggestion sir

Answers (1)

If you are unablr to pay, ask the bank authorities to sell your vehicle and adjust the amount. If even after selling your vehicle, dues remain, you need to pay the remaining amoumt. If u didnt pay, bank may file case against you amd your guaranteer. So its better to settle amicably.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I've taken a Edu. loan of 1.5 lcs in the year 2005, and i paid nearly 70 Thousand rupees till now, due to financial problem i couldn't ab…

Read More

We got a letter from one lawyer of my city which states that we have borrowed money from Someone and they asked us to refund money or either reply wit…

Read More

One of my company commission agent filed fake private complaint against me in the Bangalore lower court. The court redirected to local police station.…

Read More

Sir a customer of mine has deposited Rs 220000 in my account theough rtgs which is fearing me as i am a small businessman and never do transactions th…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue