What if my sister is being held responsible for a loan she didn't take

Me and my friend live in Australia. My friend is going to India and she need Indian Bank account no. to get some money(50000) transferred from one of her friend in India. I gave my sister's account number, money got transferred from U.P to Delhi Account and I gave dollars to my friend here in India. Now 3 months later a legal notice came at my home in india in my sister's name(it was regarding that money transferred) but we refuse to accept the notice. The person who transferred money from Uttar pardesh to delhi wants his money back or else he will fill law suit against my sister. What we can do about this situation?

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Bank is charging 30,000 more than my passbook closing balaence after 5 years saying this was your inetrest which we forgot to add in your passbook as …

Read More

Due to insufficient fund, I can't paid 5 months emi on credit card loan. They regularly harrased my parents & inlaws. I request them for settl…

Read More

Main money transfer ka business karna chahata koye company ke sathe partnership me. Agar main mera current account pe per day 70-80 hazar cash daal k …

Read More

I am stop payment for bike emi from 3 years. My finance company send me a legal advocate notice. Right now what should I do?…

Read More