Wants to file for bankruptcy as don't have to sell the house

took personal loans for sole proprietorship business which failed. I literally have no money or assets except a house that i live in which also generates some rental income. the house is owned in the name of me and my wife jointly. my wife is earning a decent salary but is not willing to help monetarily anymore. we are still married. I would like to know if there is a way i can file for bankruptcy where i dont have to sell my house. my 23 year old son who is disabled also live with us. He is not earning anything yet and is dependent on us.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers