Unable to clear dues of credit card asking for time to repay

Actually I was using two credit card one of Sbi and second one of hdfc but failed to pay their debt due to some financial problem Bow I have settled the sbi card and repaying it in installment And at the same time hdfc is asking me to make sattelement but I am asking them to give me some time to repay the debt As I cannot repay both at the time and instead of providing me time hdfc issues legal notice to me Please suggest how can I go ahead

First i want to see the copy of legal notice and we have to reply it accordingly, we have to see the terms and condition also between and ur service provider.
We will sent them a detailed reply of their legal notice .

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers