Query regarding loan adalat

i took educational loan so there is a lot of pending is there.I GOT LETTER FROM COURT FOR ADA LATH

Adalath is a forum for settling a claim or legal process. It enables parties to sit across a table and settle the claim. The same is an opportunity to settle the dispute or claim once and for all. Once a settlement is reached in an adalath none of the parties can challenge the same in any court. Therefore dont waste the opportunity use the same to settle the banks claim by seeking some reduction in penal interest and all.

I advise you may attend the Adalath, and try to settle the amount by negotiating with the Bank rep.If not solved,you can defend the case in the Court.But, please remember that once it is settled and you give assurance to repay, you have to comply it and even you can not file an Appeal.
Regards,
RAJESH NEDUMPROM,Adv

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers