Procedure to remove minor daughter's name as co applicant in home loan

I am purchasing a property. Stamp Duty and Registration has been done. I have mentioned my 5year daughter as co applicant in my agreement for home loan. But my Bank is not accepting to grant me loan for this. Any suggestions for removing name of minor co applicant from my home loan. I am of Hindu Religion.

Dear Client,
Who has signed on behalf of your Daughter? Further , You can do amendment deed and get the name of your daughter removed from the said document. The reason why bank is objecting is because, recovery would be difficult from your daughter, in the event you fail to pay the loan back.

Better have the amendment agreement registered and things will work on.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi