Procedure to pay outstanding loan after death of creditor.

At time of Death of My father loan outstanding amount was 5,04,000....We took time for closing loan for death benifies from govt now outstanding amount 5,20,000 Now how much I should pay?? Please help me with ur advice

Answers (1)

Please send complete details of your father loan account. Like personal loans or home loan or other loan please mention. You are not mentioned the bank name of your father loan. You may go to your bank along with your loan account number,
You will get the outstanding loan details. So, please go to concern authorities along with your loan account number (LAN). If you have any query please feel free to ask me.
Have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have an Account on a particular Bank which is not shown to anyone its my personal Account of my name....Now my father is taking loan from that bank …

Read More

One guy has used my ID Card copies to get credit card from two Banks. This has caused my CIBIL rating and mental agony. I raised the complaint with th…

Read More

i got poa notarised for appearing and signing the property document before registrar for purchased of flat in mumbai. this poa was not registered, it …

Read More

Dear Reader, I have GIFT DEED of shares which was done few years back and now I want to sell this shares but by new SEBI legislation certificates form…

Read More