Procedure to pay outstanding loan after death of creditor.

At time of Death of My father loan outstanding amount was 5,04,000....We took time for closing loan for death benifies from govt now outstanding amount 5,20,000 Now how much I should pay?? Please help me with ur advice

Please send complete details of your father loan account. Like personal loans or home loan or other loan please mention. You are not mentioned the bank name of your father loan. You may go to your bank along with your loan account number,
You will get the outstanding loan details. So, please go to concern authorities along with your loan account number (LAN). If you have any query please feel free to ask me.
Have a nice day.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore