Procedure in case bank not giving property documents as a gurantor

i take a loan by bank after 5 year loan nill.but i am a guarantor for other person .so bank can not give me my property paper ,,,that can i do

You can send them a legal notice demanding your documents or y you can also get it the same by filing an application under right to information act. Or you can also file complaint in consumer court for that

Dear Client,

Normally banks don't behave in such a way. Further you might have given some written assurance and hence bank is holding back the documents. Kindly send legal Notice to bank and ask for clarification. You can also move court of law if no proper reply is provided.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore