Procedure in case bank not giving property documents as a gurantor

i take a loan by bank after 5 year loan nill.but i am a guarantor for other person .so bank can not give me my property paper ,,,that can i do

Answers (2)

178 votes

You can send them a legal notice demanding your documents or y you can also get it the same by filing an application under right to information act. Or you can also file complaint in consumer court for that

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

307 votes

Dear Client,

Normally banks don't behave in such a way. Further you might have given some written assurance and hence bank is holding back the documents. Kindly send legal Notice to bank and ask for clarification. You can also move court of law if no proper reply is provided.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles