Money withdrawal from bank, amount deducted without money withdrawal

I have made a withdrawl amounting Rs. 2000 from PNB ATM but I am having account in Bank of Baroda. The said amount has been deducted from my account but ATM doesn't dispensed any amount. I have registered complaint by calling Customer Care of Bank of Baroda but i have not received my money back. Please suggest me the procedure to file complaint against the Bank and against which bank i should file the complaint.

you may approach the banking ombudsman with the complaint. keep the receipt of the atm with you as same may be required. also you may approach the consumer court against the banks for redressal of your grievance in case the banks are not cooperating.

Normally under such circumstances the money deducted is credited back to account within 24-48 hours. If your time period is over then obtain a bank statement and file letter to bank for crediting money back.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

Hi call to the customer care officer and lodge the complaint ant take the number of same and than after completing the tat write a mail to ombudsman bank stating all the incident, fair chance are there when ombudsman will ask to the bank your money will be credited back to your account