Loan given to Indian company written off as UK company liquidated

A UK based company gave a loan to an Indian based company. The UK company has now been liquidated, so will the loan be written off for the Indian company now?

for your query we need other details also i.e the terms and conditons of the contract/agreement entered between the parties and if there is any such condition that upon liquidation the loan will vary.........then the UK company has every right to recover the loan.......

Hello client
I had read Ur query as per which your indian company is been funded by a U.K based company in agreement of loan to Ur company by u k company.as Ur question is tht UK company got liquidated in UK but Ur loan is still due to that company which I have taken from tht UK compamy.ur interpretation is absolutely wrong infact while tht U.K company is getting liquidated in tht condition the liquidation officer is also lival eto take Ur company to in liquidation process as ubhave been funded by tht UK company immediately u need to contact a lawyer.thanks

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi