×

Legal remedy as legal notice not yet received in loan default

Had Taken loan online for 4 months.last Emi data was west January.2EMI Pending the to financial problem. Now they Had given me message that Legal notice has been sent to my office and residential address,though I have not recieved yet. What to do now please advice.

Dear Sir
Unless legal notice is received by you, you do not respond to them. You have also not clarified as to from whom you have taken loan and when the facility of loan has been availed and since when you have not repaid the installment. Please clarify.
Regards

Wait for the notice. It is the bank’s responsibility to send you the notice. Ideally they cannot proceed further till the notice is received by you, and if they do you can challenge any such subsequent action on the ground that notice has not been received by you.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore